Observational Research Manager – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – UK Wide, Remote Position – Competitive Salary Package
*This company is looking to interview asap, with interviews and the onboarding process conducted remotely*
This well-established Pharmaceutical Consultancy are currently recruiting for an Observational Research Manager to join their fantastic team in Cheshire, though this role can be done remotely. You will get exposure to global studies and join a company which is having their best year to date! They have a massive presence in the Pharmaceutical Consultancy/Real World Evidence space.
- Offices around the globe, giving them unlimited reach
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialities
- Very well integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
Your role as an Observational Research Manager will include:
- Design, implementation and reporting of observational/non-interventional studies across a wide range of therapy areas.
- You will be the principal point of contact for the client throughout the study.
- Developing existing customer relationships through client facing contact.
- Mentorship/line management of some junior members of the team.
- Working collaboratively with other multi-disciplinary team members, key stakeholders both internally and externally.
As an Observational Research Manager, our client is looking for:
- Experience of conducting observational/non-interventional studies.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and utilise all areas of a wider project team to complete on schedule.
- Past client-facing experience with a confidence of being the key link between our client and their clients.
What should you do next?
This Observational Research Manager job is a great role and won’t be around for long! So don’t delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.