Observational Research Project Manager – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – UK Wide, Remote Position – Competitive Salary Package
*This company is looking to interview asap, with interviews and the onboarding process conducted remotely*
This well-established Pharmaceutical Consultancy are currently recruiting for an Observational Research Project Manager to join their fantastic team in Cheshire, though this role can be done remotely. You will get exposure to global projects and join a company which is having their best year to date! They have a massive presence in the Pharmaceutical Consultancy/Real World Evidence space.
- Offices around the globe, giving them unlimited reach
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialities
- Very well integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
Your role as an Observational Research Project Manager will include:
- Managing observational/non-interventional studies using secondary data from design to analysis and reporting of results.
- Developing existing customer relationships through client facing contact.
- Working collaboratively with other multi-disciplinary team members, key stakeholders both internally and externally.
As an Observational Research Project Manager, our client is looking for:
- Previous experience conducting assessments of secondary data studies.
- Ideally you will have used CPRD.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and utilise all areas of a wider project team to complete on schedule.
- Sole management of a large project team would be a plus.
What should you do next?
This Observational Research Project Manager job is a great role and won’t be around for long! So don’t delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.