Retail Ophthalmology Sales Representative - Small Ophthalmology Company - South West & South Wales - £Competitive Financial Package
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company who promote purely within ophthalmology and have an established portfolio of prescription and OTC products, along with some more recent launches. This position is to join a new team promoting on the retail side of the business, into opticians.
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Promoting a range of products into both independent and chains of retail optometrists
- Achieving your sales target by promoting to a range of people within the ophthalmology marketplace including: Optician Owners/Optoms, Practice Managers and Practice Staff
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with your customer group
- Hitting sales targets to drive your product portfolio to optimum success
An ideal profile would be:
- At least a couple of years' experience promoting into the retail ophthalmology marketplace
- A working understanding of ophthalmology - ideally with a network in place across the territory
- Able to build strong relationships
- A highly commercial salesperson
- Product launch experience
What should you do next?
This is a great role and won't be around for long! So, don't delay - get in touch today to discuss either this Retail Ophthalmology Sales Representative opportunity or any of our other Pharma Sales jobs. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.