PR Associate Director – Global Healthcare Communications Agency – Central London - £Highly Competitive Salary + Extensive Benefits
**Ready to interview and onboard fully remotely!**
Award-winning agency offering the best of both worlds; an independently run, close-knit team offering genuine work-life balance, backed by a larger global networked agency.
My client; a leading global healthcare comms agency based in Central London are seeking an Associate Director to join their vibrant and diverse team. They possess a unique feel, boasting both a boutique agency environment but backed by the affiliation with a large-networked agency. Giving you the opportunity to join a close-knit, vibrant and driven team:
- Gorgeous, state-of-the-art and modern offices based in Central London
- Extensive benefits selected to give you an optimum office environment and work/life balance
- Clear team structure aimed at giving you the best ongoing support and career development
- Diverse and vibrant team-feel, with a focus on personality and individual strengths
- Well-established company partnered with some of the biggest names in healthcare
The role of PR Associate Director involves the strategic planning of all account and business direction. You will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the wider team as well as playing a crucial part in winning and delivering business opportunities. You will oversee all PR activities to support the development and delivery of client programmes and overseeing all activities to the highest quality:
- You will utilise your skills and experience to drive forward communications, financial and project strategies
- Oversee quality outputs across all programmes
- Providing consultancy and strategic advice to both Account Teams and Clients
- Utilising industry knowledge to bolster company direction and competitor awareness
- Oversee Accounts, set tangible targets and motivating teams to realise their goals
To be successful for this exciting PR Associate Director opportunity you should have demonstrable experience as an Account Director within Healthcare PR. You should be centrally based in London or willing to relocate, but most importantly you should have a passion and drive to be the best at what you do with:
- Previous Account Director Experience within a healthcare comms setting
- Accustomed to working on global campaigns in healthcare PR
- Excellent project, financial and time management experience
- Degree Educated
What should you do next?
This PR Associate Director opportunity, working for a leading healthcare communications agency won’t be around for long, so don’t delay to get in touch today! Please feel free to give me a call or send over your availability with a copy of your CV. If this role isn't quite right for you I'm working on plenty of other Healthcare PR jobs.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.