Patient Engagement & Communications Director – Global Healthcare Communications Organisation – Home-Based (UK / EU) - £Generous Remuneration Package
Due to exciting growth and expansion this global multinational healthcare organisation is seeking an addition to their senior leadership team to take the lead on patient engagement and communications strategy from design through to execution. This is a truly unique opportunity for someone passionate about patient support and adherence!
Global multinational healthcare organisation known globally for leading on the discovery and education of some of the world’s most exciting blockbuster drugs and therapies. A truly global organisation made up of experts in all fields of the drug development cycle including their exciting and growing Healthcare Communications agency. They are seeking an experienced Patient Engagement & Communications Director to join their leadership team in this area! Why this company?
- Global reputation for contributing to healthcare advances and therapies across the world
- Experts in all areas of the pharmaceutical lifecycle gives you knowledge at the touch of a button
- Extremely competitive remuneration packages and a flexible approach to work
- Long-term opportunities for growth and develop for all levels including Director and beyond
- The chance to make a real difference in the lives of patients and the success of HCPs
As a Patient Engagement & Communications Director you will play a pivotal role in this organisation’s senior leadership team. Working closely with clients, HCPs and patients you will devise adherence programs to ensure patients get the most out of their therapies for their entire life:
- Designing and implementing meaningful patient support programs that look good and reflect the needs of patients, caregivers and HCPs
- Responsible for strategic leadership of a portfolio of accounts, overseeing and guiding teams
- Leading on disease awareness campaigns for therapies in pre-prescriptions phases
- Delivering workshops to global audiences to inspire and motivate support and adherence
- Working with leaders across all areas of the business to ensure strategies are meaningful and powered by data
To be successful for this Patient Engagement & Communications Director role you should be confident, motivated and hands-on Patient Strategy Expert. You will be passionate about patient adherence, rare diseases and be working at a senior level in an agency or specialist consultancy setting:
- Experienced designing and implementing Patient Communications Strategies
- An adept Account Handler accustomed to leading and growing accounts
- You will have a hands-on approach as well as leading on big picture strategies
- Accustomed to overseeing large teams and excited by the prospect of working globally
- A confident communicator and natural leader
What should you do next?
This Patient Engagement & Communications Director opportunity it a truly unique opportunity! If you are passionate about patient support and engagement and seeking a senior leadership role then get I touch today! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.