Pharmaceutical Consultant - Pharmaceutical Consultancy - London - £40,000 - £55,000 (DOE) + Benefits & Bonus
Our client is currently looking for ambitious, high flying candidates to join their well established and growing team. The company is well regarded in the sector and really reward their staff. They have a friendly, 'family like' atmosphere. They are expanding year upon year and looking for a range of skills to allow them to continue this growth.
They are a company that continuously invest in their staff to allow them to progress quickly. They give great exposure to each individual to allow them to learn and grow within the business. They have internal development plans which will give you all the tools required to progress and develop you.
- Excellent benefits package including a 4-ways to earn commission scheme, BUPA healthcare, company phone and much more!
- Offices in the US, UK and Europe
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Fun, inclusive office environment
- Progression and development is promoted
As a consultant you will be leading teams, as well as being hands on with the project work and ensuring effective delivery of projects. You will be managing relationships with clients and providing support/insight to projects.
- Managing/running internal teams
- Leading projects and ensuring client satisfaction
- Being a direct contact for clients
- Contributing to client proposals and account planning
- A mixture of competitive intelligence and market access project work
If you are interested in the Consutlant Position, you will preferably have the following:
- 2 Years' experience in a consultancy environment
- Experience of managing and training
- Master's degree or higher in Life Sciences from a leading university
- Strong analytical and research background
- Foreign languages are an advantage but not essential
What should you do next?
This Consultant role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to progress quickly and if you are coming from an Associate Consultant or Senior Analyst role, you may be perfect. To discuss further, please submit your current CV or get in touch for a chat.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.