Principal Analyst – Analytics and Modelling Consultancy – Amsterdam – £Very competitive salary + package
My client are specialists in providing pharmaceutical companies with data analytics and technology solutions to help improve the quality and efficiency of medical research. For over 20 years they have provided custom deliverables across outcomes research, informatics, epidemiology and software development.
With a large presence in the US, my client is expanding into Europe and are recruiting for two Principal Analysts to work closely with a pharmaceutical client based in the Netherlands
The positions currently available sit within the Health Analytics Solutions team, who focus on advising clients on utilising a proprietary healthcare data analytics platform, developed by my client. You will:
- Advise clients on the design and implementation of studies using large healthcare datasets
- Become an expert in the features, benefits, and applications of their proprietary analytics platform
- Become proficient with a variety of large, complicated healthcare data sets
- Lead training with clients on data solutions
- Support the development of new platform features
- Support clients with any queries relating to the analytics platform, providing solutions and implementing fixes where needed
In order to be successful in this position, you will ideally have a mix of the following skills and experience:
- An educational background in biostatistics, epidemiology, health services / policy, economics or equivalent
- Significant work experience covering outcomes research, consulting, epidemiology, or a similar field
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- An understanding of healthcare data and databases such as claims, HER, hospital data, registry etc
- The ability to consult with clients, with proven strong communication skills
- Any coding / programming experience would be useful with programmes such as SAS or ‘R’.
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.