Principal Health Economist – CRO – Homebased in UK or US (East Coast), or office based in Amsterdam or Warsaw - £Competitive+Bonus+Bens
This role is one not to be missed, it is the opportunity to join a well-respected and well-established business. It is a senior managerial position whereby you will take responsibility for the Global Health Economics team. The team specialises in health economics and health technology assessments. The clients span across Pharma and Med Device sectors.
They are a CRO known for their quality and innovation of their work. Their clients include some of the top pharmaceutical companies around. They are driven, passionate and can offer a fantastic career.
- Offices throughout the world
- Working throughout a variety of therapy areas and sectors
- Supportive and collaborative work culture
- Established senior team
- Competitive package
This is a senior management position. It gives the candidate a chance to take responsibility for the global health economics team and the projects that are delivered. You will be part of the management team and provide strategic insight accordingly.
- Manage all aspects of the project work insuring the quality meets clients expectations
- Establish and maintain client relationships including leading proposal developments for HTA, Health Economics, Reimbursements and Outcome related projects
- Form part of the management team of Global practice including day to day management of the group
- Implement business strategy alongside the Global practice lead
- Provide oversight of resourcing, staff development, recruitment activities and departmental growth
- Lead scientific communication and publications for department staff
- Liaise with senior management across the group to establish development needs of junior modellers to provide training where possible
- Provide technical mentorship to junior modellers, identify and manage training needs
Our client would ideally like to see the following for this Principle Health Economics based role:
- A Master’s degree of equivalent in Health Economics or a relevant discipline
- Experience in developing and designing health economic models
- Significant experience within the industry/consulting with consulting being the preference
- Demonstrable experience of people management and business development
- Management experience with ability to lead a team of junior analysts/modellers
- High self-motivation
- Leadership potential
What should you do next?
This Health Economics based Principal role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to lead a highly respected team within the sector and help to push the business further. If you are interested in hearing more please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.