Associate Director, Market Access - Pharmaceutical Consultancy - Manchester - £Competitive + Benefits & Bonus
*Interviewing and On-Boarding remotely*
This is an exciting role and the opportunity to grow an already established company in expanding their Head Office.
They are a leader in the healthcare sector and have multiple businesses in order to offer their clients the best of service. Their world-wide reach makes for some exciting and different projects.
- Multiple offices throughout the world
- The business offers a range of services, making your development varied
- Head office in the UK
- Growing year upon year
- Offer excellent benefits upon joining
This role is perfect for someone that is looking to progress and develop themselves amongst a well-established, yet growing team within a larger organisation.
- Lead and manage members of a project team
- Engage actively with clients to create opportunities for new business and manage current business
- Respond to client queries
- Provide appropriate line management to assigned team members
- Liaise directly on day-to-day project management needs, alongside the Project Lead
- Lead meetings and facilitate workshops
To apply for the Associate Director, Market Access role, our client is hoping you may have the following:
- A Bachelor's degree, MSc or PhD in relevant subject (Life sciences, health economics or public health)
- Strong experience in executing complete market access or Health Economics strategies and tactics
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Understand business targets and have the ability to lead a team to reach them
- Strong experience in research techniques (including literature reviews)
- Must have over 5 years' experience within an agency or client side environment
What should you do next?
This Market Access based Associate Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a growing office, which will open doors to a fantastic career. To discuss further, please submit your current CV. If this role isn't quite for you 'd be happy to talk through other Market Access jobs I'm working on to see if we can find you a better fit.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.