Senior or Principal Medical Writer - Medical Communications Agency - Cheshire or 100% homebased - £negotiable depending on level & experience
Office or home working options, full or part time hours considered
The "people" agency, putting their employees first. This agency goes above and beyond the norm offering the best working environment.
- INDEPENDENT - ability to adapt and grow in line with ethical values
- SCIENCE - hugely successful team creating the highest standard of scientific communications
- PERKS - true work/life balance, onsite mindfulness, yoga and Pilates sessions, flexible working, weekly Fika sessions, chillout room with table football, kitchen with seating area
- BENEFITS - annual bonus, pension scheme with 5% employer contributions, healthcare cash back plan for employee and children, private healthcare, 25 days annual leave
- DEVELOPMENT - whether you are ambitious looking for quick progression, or happy to produce your best work at your current level, this agency accommodates for both with support and training
As a Senior or Principal Medical Writer your role will be varied, working across all types of projects
- Creating highly accurate scientific copy
- Working on projects from meetings to publications
- Diverse therapy area exposure
- Mentoring junior team members
- Opportunity to manage if you wish
- Opportunity to work on regulatory projects if you wish
To be considered for this Senior/Principal Medical Writer job you must:
- Have experience working at Senior Medical Writer level for 2 years at least OR be a strong Senior Medical Writer wanting to step up to Principal Medical Writer level OR experience currently working at Principal Medical Writer level looking for a fresh challenge and more varied work
- Be a team player, working collaboratively cross-functionally
What should you do next?
Please apply for an initial, informal call to discuss the company and this Senior / Principal Medical Writer opportunity in more detail to see if it is a good match for you. Your details won't be shared with our client without your consent. I'd be more than happy to chat through any other Medical Writer jobs I'm currently working on too.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.