Principal Medical Writer, Patient Engagement - Medical Communications Agency - Oxford with home working flexibility - £negotiable depending on experience
A rare opportunity to work on the Patient Engagement team of an incredibly successful medical communications agency
Multiple award-winning medical communications agency:
- Over 300 employees across the UK, split into specialist teams
- As a company they cover all aspects of medical communications
- Offer a fun working environment, not at all corporate
- Excellent career progression with clear plan and continuous training/support
As a Principal Medical Writer your role will be highly varied:
- Delivering accurate scientific copy
- Working on various projects, with a focus on patient engagement
- Diverse therapy area exposure
- Mentoring junior team members
- Opportunity to manage
To be considered for this Principal Medical Writer job you must:
- Be currently working at Principal Medical Writer level, or 3 years at Senior level ready to step up
- Have experience working in a medical communications agency setting
- Be educated to MSc or PhD ideally
What should you do next?
Please apply for an initial, informal call to discuss the company and this Patient Engagement Principal Medical Writer opportunity in more detail to see if it is a good match for you. Your details won't be shared with our client without your consent.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.