Principal Medical Writer, Policy Practice - Medical Communications Agency - Oxford with home working flexibility - £negotiable depending on experience
If you have 3 years' experience writing in public policy, developing deliverables for public health campaigns, this team needs you!
Highly respected medical communications agency, known for their exceptional quality work with top pharma clients
- Work as part of an incredibly experienced team alongside top industry professionals and also more junior members to mentor, sharing your experience and knowledge with
- Over 300 employees across the UK, split into specialist teams
- As a company they cover all aspects of medical communications
- Offer a non-corporate, fun working environment
- Excellent career progression in a fully multi-functional agency
As a Principal Medical Writer your role will be highly varied:
- Communicating with patients, advocacy groups, policy decision-makers and the general public, as well as doctors, nurses and allied health professionals
- Initially working in the neuroscience space
- Attending focus group meetings and conferences
- Creating accurate content including: policy reports, slides, abstracts and posters, summaries aimed at different audiences, newsletters and journals
To be considered for this Principal Medical Writer job you must:
- Be currently working at Principal Medical Writer level, or 3 years at Senior level ready to step up
- Have experience working in a medical communications agency setting
- Have a minimum of three years in public policy writing
What should you do next?
Please apply for an initial, informal call to discuss the company and this Policy Practice / Public Health Principal Medical Writer opportunity in more detail to see if it is a good match for you. Your details won't be shared with our client without your consent.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.