Principal Medical Writer – Independent Medical Education / Continuing Medical Education Agency – London, Manchester, Cheshire or 100% homebased – ~£50-65k DOE + bonus + benefits
Work on highly impactful educational programmes, influencing the way physicians treat patients
This independently owned and very well-established agency are expanding their stable and loyal workforce with an additional Principal Medical Writer
- Innovative culture, championing originality and creativity with a focus on developing and promoting from within
- Clients: 24 of the top 25 global pharma companies
- Substantial digital studio team
- Specialist learning and development division (courses, lunch & learns, workshops etc.)
- Not-for-profit campaigns
- TA’s include: Obesity, Diabetes, Neurology, Dermatology, Rheumatology and Oncology.
- Benefits: bonus (up to 10%), season ticket loans, Health Shield Cash Plan, income protection (75%), enhanced sick pay, retail & restaurant discount scheme, 25 days annual leave rising to 28 days after 3 years.
You will be responsible for:
- Full project management from grant approval through to completion
- Identifying and engaging with your own network of KOLs
- Deciding on deliverables, defining strategies, designing content, drafting content, review and gaining sign off by faculty.
- Achieving accreditation from appropriate bodies (US and Europe) for CME projects
- Project autonomy with freedom and flexibility to shape the content with minimal involvement from client.
- Coaching, mentoring and reviewing work of more junior writers
- Ongoing new business development, writing proposals and attending pitches.
To be considered for this Principal Medical Writer vacancy, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working as a Senior or Principal Medical Writer
- Either experience or a genuine interest in working in the field of Independent Medical Education (IME) and Continuing Medical Education (CME).
- Scientific qualification, PhD or MSc preferred
What should you do next?
This Principal Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to specialise in the areas of IME and CME whilst working for a hugely successful medical communications agency.
To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.