Procurement Engagement Associate – Pharma – Stockholm – Up to 600k SEK
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company that embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. They have more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with approximately 127,000 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. They are looking for an experienced Procurement Professional based in Stockholm offering:
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Autonomy to work and engage with stakeholders, clients and collegues across the Nordics
- A varied role with high responsibility and exciting career progression opportunities
This role is part strategic and part operational procurement. Responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist in driving the Procurement vision for, with and through the stakeholder community
- Support category strategy implementation in the cluster - in particular marketing categories - that will effectively meet the long range requirements of the business partners and deliver maximum value for the company
- Interface directly with supplier management to assure alignment of the company’s objectives are met, including quality, reliability, innovation, social impact and cost
- Partners with the Cluster Engagement Lead to deliver annual value improvements and drives competitive advantage
- Deliver on financial, service, reliability, quality, innovation, social impact and growth commitments
- Develop supplier relationships with cluster suppliers to include data review and analysis, performance management and development and improvement of end to end value, and bring innovation to the business
- Work within the sourcing operating model across multiple touchpoints including Global Services, Supplier Contracting Services, Local Legal and other stakeholders
- Escalate issues that may impact the Global Procurement organisation.
- Influencing skills with ability to see issues from multiple viewpoints and understand differing needs of stakeholders
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to respond to changes in the internal and external environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skill with ability to confidently present complex information
- Broad-based understanding of core Procurement areas of focus regarding Supplier Management
- Analytical, sound judgment and decision making, problem solver
- Demonstrated track record of delivering against targets and objectives
- Business acumen
What should you do next?
This Procurement Engagement Associate role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work within a highly established and reputable business as an integral and key part of the team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.