Product Communications Manager – Global Pharmaceutical Company – Ireland – Dublin / Remote Working – 12 Mth FTC - Competitive Salary + Bonus
This leading global pharmaceutical company are seeking an experienced Communications Manager for a 12mth contract to join their close-knit communications team based in Ireland to take the lead on varies projects across multiple therapeutic areas, internal and external communications.
This leading pharmaceutical company is known globally for producing some of the biggest names in everyday healthcare and ground-breaking pharmaceutical treatments. With products across most therapeutic areas including RX, OTC and health and wellness, they boast unrivalled creative scope for a Product Communications Manager.
- Offering flexible working to either be based in gorgeous modern offices in Dublin or remote working in Ireland
- International presence operating in over 40 countries
- A company that inspires people to be ambitious and to aim high, believing that powerful ideas can drive change
- A fantastic reputation in the industry and a business that people really enjoy working for with a generous benefits package, ongoing training and development and extremely low staff turnover
This Product Communications Manager role will utilise your extensive communications skills to develop and lead the communications and brand strategies across a diverse portfolio of products including RX, OTC and health and wellness brands. Working within a close-knit team you will work
collaboratively with the internal communications teams globally to deliver branding and product strategies:
- Create and manage product specific materials including fact sheets and Q+A documents across all product areas
- Project manage varied large-scale stakeholder projects and programmes working to tight timelines and within strict budgets
- Build strong relationships within corporate functions in different regions to provide communications appropriate to local country needs
- Working flexibly on internal and external communications projects as required
- Assisting with and providing crisis management if required
To be successful for this Product Communications Manager position you need to be available to start in February and able to commit to a 12 month contract. You should have strong pharma experience in product communications and be accustomed to following MLR and regulatory processes to ensure materials are of the right quality and content. This would be a great role for someone with extensive healthcare PR experience in both an agency and client-side setting.
- Excellent communications planning, stakeholder management and writing skills
- Demonstrable ability to generate creative ideas and solutions
- Must have life science / pharma experience
- Internal / Employee Communications or PR experience
- Experience using MLR and regulatory approval systems
- Proven track record providing communications strategy and plans for large change programmes.
- Awareness and understanding of ABPI and EFPIA codes
What should you do next?
This Product Communications Manager position will not be around for long. Pharma positions are always popular, so it is important to act quickly if you’re interested. Give me a call or drop me an email so we can start the process and get your profile in front of our client.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.