Product Manager - Medical Devices Company - UK - £38k - £45k
- Privately owned wound care company established over 20 years ago
- The products are sold Globally but the company is still rapidly growing
- Innovative products which are sold in all healthcare settings (primary, secondary, pharmacy, care homes etc
- A company that are committed to providing outstanding service
- You would be supporting the business in the UK and Europe
- You would be educating on the best use of the company product portfolio
- Initiating projects to further develop the therapies and search new indications
- Working within am excellent team of scientific professionals
- Understanding Health Care Professionals, liaising with them as well as knowing their roles and responsibilities
- Attend local symposia/conferences to keep knowledge updated on wound care trends
- Work with the Medical Marketing to ensure most up to date scientific information is evidenced accurately
- To apply for this role at Product Manager you should ideally come from a Medical Device/pharmaceutical/life science background
- Brand management experience is required
- You should be used to working cross functionally, liaising with internal and external teams
- Excellent analytical skills / Analytical ability
- Must have the ability to implement and monitor marketing campaigns directed to Healthcare Professionals
- Strong communication and IT skills
What should you do next?
This is a fantastic role within a rapidly growing business that develop their own innovative products to sell throughout the market. Don't miss out and please get in touch to discuss and learn more details.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.