Project Manager – Pharma Software Company – South West London - £Competitive
Project Manager needed for a pharma software company based in London who develop software for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. They are a great company to work for. Young, dynamic, and entrepreneurial where the environment is fun and friendly.
We are looking for a Project Manager with 3+ years’ experience of software delivery in the technology/pharmaceutical industry. You will manage the delivery of client projects with the goal of executing every project to a high quality, on time, within budget and within scope.
- Act as the primary interface with the customer interacting in an accurate and timely manner
- Lead the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage a detailed project plan to monitor and track project progress
- Manage changes to project scope, project schedule, and project costs Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques and use this data to drive process improvement.
- Remote based, however you will need to attend the office twice a month.
- Educated to degree level
- Proven track record in project management execution
- Experience of project delivery for technology solutions
- Understanding of pharmaceutical drug development and post-marketing life cycle
What should you do next?
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.