Project Manager – Boutique Healthcare Communications Agency – London – £Competitive Salary + Benefits
A hybrid role combining excellent project management and client services capabilities in a varied and exciting role within a truly creative, lively, and rewarding agency that does things a bit differently!
This boutique creative healthcare communications agency renowned for producing captivating copy and engaging campaigns are seeking an ambitious Project Manager to take on a hybrid role combining excellent organisational skills and a flair for client services. Although relatively new, this ambitious independent healthcare advertising agency has burst onto the scene and has some exciting business in their pipeline as they move into 2020.
- An award-winning healthcare communications agency.
- An impressive mix of notable UK and global clients.
- An agency that chooses to put powerful copy centre stage.
- Modern offices in a central London location with numerous amenities nearby.
- On top of a competitive salary, this agency offers a fantastic benefits package including; private healthcare, cycle facilities (shower, changing room), and training and networking benefits of IPA and other organisations.
As Project Manager, you will play a vital part in ensuring the smooth running of the agency’s projects. You will be contributing to the overall goal of producing compelling communications for numerous healthcare audiences.
- Build and maintain strong day-to-day relationships with clients ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Set and manage client expectations in terms of timeframes, finances, and deliverables.
- Work closely with project managers and creative staff to plan individual project elements and help bring them together on overall project plans.
- Attend client meetings, pitches, and training as appropriate.
- Help with the progression and development of junior members of staff.
As a Project Manager, you will have 2+ years’ experience working in a healthcare communications agency in either an account handling or project management capacity.
- Solid level of healthcare agency experience
- Project management systems expertise would be advantageous i.e: traffic/workbooks
- A strong understanding and a real passion for health-related communications
- You should be dedicated to cultivating meaningful relationships across both the agency and the client portfolio
What should you do next?
This Project Manager position is offering a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an award-winning team and contribute to the future of the agency. Don’t waste time, express your interest, or contacting me to find out more.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.