Promotional Compliance Manager, East Hampshire – Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Package
Carrot Pharma Recruitment are working on behalf of a valued client to recruit a Promotional Compliance Manager to join their well-established team.
My client is a privately owned British company who offer a range of medicines, OTC and medical devices products. With a commitment to innovation and expansion this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company during an exciting period of growth.
As Promotional Compliance Manager you will work cross functionally with Scientific Affairs, Sales, and marketing to ensure ABPI compliance is met and adhered to. Acting as an ABPI Compliance expert within the company you will provide guidance and deliver training as well as attending conferences and advisory board meetings.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of promotional materials, communications, and website – overseeing compliance with MHRA’s Blue Guide, the ABPI and ABHI codes, PAGB codes and the CAP code for medicinal products and medical devices
- Overseeing sales team activities – liaison with Sales Team Managers to ensure adequate oversight of team members activities in compliance with the relevant codes.
- Designing and delivering training – reviewing and overseeing the compliance of training materials used by the sales team
- Attendance at Marketing Conferences and advisory board meetings
- Data Protection Compliance – overseeing the companies data protection policies and ensure compliance.
To be considered for this role all applicant must have the following
- Life Science Degree
- Experience of working within a Promotional Compliance role.
- 3 years promotional copy review/approval experience along with extensive ABPI knowledge.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
In return my client is offering a generous salary plus excellent benefits package. Please note this role will be office-based working within East Hampshire.
What should you do next?
If this role sounds of interest to you, please do not delay in sending your CV today to Danielle at Carrot Pharma Recruitment today for immediate interview.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.