QA Operations Specialist – Pharma – Remote / Surrey - £Competitive day rate
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a focus on research and development of medical treatments for patients with life-threatening illnesses like cancer, infection and urgent transplants. They are looking for an experienced commercial Supply Chain professional with an understanding of QA processes to support the implementation of a new SAP HANA system in EMEA by executing activities owned by the QA Operational business area to meet project timelines and timely communication of progress to QA stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Reviewing Project Apple related business process SOPs that require QA Operational input
- Providing input/authoring of QA owned SOPs
- Reviewing test scripts to ensure they align with supply chain & QA operational business processes
- Assisting in executing test scripts and logging test anomalies
- Coordinating test execution with other QA and functional unit testers
- Supporting the verification of data loads related to the QA Operational business area
- Participating in the planning and execution of QA Operational cutover activities
- Assisting with activities to train and prepare QA Operational personnel for the go-live of the PJ Apple system in EMEA.
- Assisting QA Operational staff during hyper-care activities
- Project activities are executed to achieve quality goals efficiently as possible whilst remaining compliant to the appropriate regulations.
- Collaborating with QO resources at the EMEA affiliates and other regions (Americas, Japan, APAC) to globally align QA processes with the use of the new S4 system.
- Supporting PJ Apple Japan/APAC deployments, and retrofit of Quality Management module in Americas, as required
- Progress reports are proactively communicated to the PJ Apple QA Lead.
- Activities are completed in compliance with GxP regulatory requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years supply chain experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proficiency in SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) functionality and transactions
- Experience working with 3rd party logistics providers
- Experience working within a GxP regulated environment
- SAP implementation project experience, preferably in a multicultural, global setting, requiring facilitation, negotiation, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
What should you do next?
This QA Operations Specialist role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on a brand new exciting project! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.