QC Analyst – API Manufacturing – Kent – Up to £25k + benefits
Our client is a growing API manufacturing business that specialises in developing and producing wholesale CBD solutions to the medical and nutraceutical markets across the globe. They are building onto their QA division and an exciting opportunity for an ambitious QC Analyst has arisen to join their team in Kent!
- They offer high responsibility and learning opportunities
- Supportive team, career progression opportunities and exciting development plans
- Strong business growth plans in place
This role will report to the QC Manager and support the wider team with Quality Control processes and activity. Responsibilities of the role include:
- Follow internal methodologies.
- Perform physical and analytical testing as required to support manufacturing.
- Adherence to GMP requirements.
- Review and verify peers’ analytical data.
- Ensure that laboratory housekeeping standards are maintained at all times and documented accurately.
- Comply with all aspects of the QMS at all times.
- Responsible for physical and analytical testing.
- Writing and revision of key quality documentation.
- Developing methods and SOP’s associated with job role.
- Execute protocols.
- Write up reports for Q.C activities.
- Undertake laboratory investigations and OOS reports when required.
- Coordinate with the production department with regards to testing schedules.
- Ensure clean working environment.
- Ensure all equipment is suitable for use.
- Undertake troubleshooting and maintenance on Q.C equipment.
- Liaise with the QA department and Q.C Manager on project work.
- Liaise with external contractors for equipment maintenance.
To apply for the role, you must have:
- Relevant quality experience in a Pharmaceutical environment (3 years experience essential)
- Clear understanding of; GMP, and any other GxP area, regulatory and accreditation systems, and quality management.
- A self starter and results driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to liaise effectively at different levels of the business.
- Ability to analyse information and prepare coherent investigative/technical reports.
- Strong IT skills, especially Word and Excel
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Competence in preparing presentations, delivering training to a variety of internal audiences.
- Ability to plan, organise and manage multiple small-scale projects.
- Emotionally resilient with the ability to work under pressure with a can-do attitude.
What should you do next?
This QC Analyst role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a growing business in a lucrative market To discuss this QC Analyst role further or to find out about other Quality jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.