Quality Operations Manager – Pharma – Manchester - £Competitive
*2 stage interview process
Our client is a highly reputable growing business that specialises in analytical testing for the pharma, medical devices and life sciences industries. They have a healthy portfolio of clients and have more than doubled in headcount in the last 2 years. They now have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and collaborative Quality Operations Manager to lead their Quality team in Manchester.
This role is expected to lead a team of 4 Quality Specialists in transitioning from GLP to GMP regulations. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for compliance with all regulatory and Company requirements in relation to Quality, Health and Safety
- To understand the responsibilities of QA as specified under GxP regulations
(with Director Operations) To build a positive and proactive quality culture that drives employee engagement
- To effectively manage operational QA resources to support both commercial and operational activities
- To maintain a high performing QA operations Team ensuring an adequate skills base, give opportunities to develop and motivation to achieve objectives
- To collaborate across the organisation (commercial, QA, business development etc.) to ensure alignment
- To work with key team members to ensure any issues are resolved through a collaborative approach and training is performed in accordance with regulatory requirements
- To perform independent monitoring within the company to ensure operations and facilities meet the requirements of the Quality Management System through planned facility and process inspections
- Host client, accreditation and regulatory audits and inspections
- To support the Company in quality compliance through training on Company procedures and QMS and best practices
- To ensure ongoing data integrity and compliance within the Company in accordance with the QMS
- Life Sciences degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years direct quality assurance experience, preferably in a fast-paced analytical laboratory or similar environment. Ideally with direct experience in setting up/maintaining a cGMP Quality System.
- Excellent knowledge of ISO, GxP, ICH GMP guidelines, FDA/ MHRA regulations
- Drive to lead a team to success
What should you do next?
This Quality Operations Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work within an established business on exciting projects! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.