R&D Senior Product Development Scientist - Global Medical Devices Company - North Yorkshire - £negotiable, bonus, pension, healthcare, 25days holiday + BH
The R&D Senior Product Development Scientist is responsible for managing a range of R&D projects, including both early phase and delivery phase projects. You will lead and support activities in the R&D team that will further research, design, develop or validate new medical devices.
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful medical devices company based in Yorkshire. They develop and manufacture their own products and have an excellent R&D capability ensuring they stay at the forefront of their therapy areas.
- Leading medical devices company.
- Manufacture and register a range of high-quality devices as well as many more in the pipeline
- At the forefront of medical devices, particularly within skincare
The R&D Senior Product Development Scientist will be responsible for;
- Leading both early phase research and delivery phase projects
- Activity participates in the research, design and delivery of new medical devices
- Contribute to the technical development of concept, sourcing raw materials and pricing/costing
To apply for this role as a R&D Senior Product Development Scientist our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Previous R&D experience
- Ideally medical devices experience (preferred, not essential)
- Ability to manage projects concurrently, and being adaptable to change
What should you do next?
This R&D Senior Product Development Scientist role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a well established, global medical devices business who are at the forefront of their market. If you are interested in this role or want to hear about any other R&D jobs, please get in touch.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.