Real World Evidence Project Manager – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – Cheshire – £27k -£42k (DOE + as a general guide)
*Tried and tested remote interview + On-Boarding Process*
Our well known and well-established client are currently recruiting for a RWE Project Manager to join their fantastic team in Cheshire. You will get exposure to global projects, opportunities to progress and chance to join a company which has their best ever year during 2020! They have a massive presence in the Observational Research/Real World Evidence space.
This company really are a friendly, down to earth and understanding culture. They understand that people want a work/life balance and genuinely care about the staff. They promote internally and are recruiting due to continued growth.
- Offices around the globe, giving them unlimited reach
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialities
- Very well integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
The role will be working within the Real World Evidence side of the business. This is an opportunity for someone to join a fantastic growing department and gain exposure to a range of projects. You will:
- Coach and line manage selected staff
- Active management of all projects from design to analysis
- Manage programme executive’s workload and provide appropriate coaching
- Brief external suppliers and deliver the projects to deadlines
- Develop and execute analysis plan
- Attend and participate in client meetings/deliveries
- Ensure client information and requirements are met
To be suitable for this Real World Evidence Project Manager position, our client would ideally like you to have:
- A degree in a relevant discipline
- Previous project management experience
- Experience of large quantitative diary type studies would be a distinct advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and working as a team player
- Good leadership skills
- High level of numeracy, analytical and communication skills
What should you do next?
This Real World Evidence Project Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a leader in the consultancy space in a truly exciting time. To discuss this Observational Research role further or to find out about other Market Access or Health Economics jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.