Recruiter / Senior Recruiter – Specialised Recruitment Consultancy – Manchester/Cheshire UK (Homebased Initially, Then Partly Office Based) - £Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits, Bonus Scheme & Culture
Join an innovative Recruitment Consultancy rated “World-Class” for Customer Service!
We are Carrot Recruitment:
We’re a highly specialised recruitment consultancy, working with some of the world’s largest Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Life Sciences companies and we currently have an opportunity for someone to join us as a Recruitment Consultant/Senior Consultant to lead recruitment in manufacturing/engineering within our sectors.
The Pharmaceutical sector has stayed buoyant over the past 12 months and so has become a very attractive industry to work within. With over 15 years’ experience supporting the sector, our reputation has gone from strength to strength and we’re the go-to consultancy for many of our clients.
We are Manchester based and would ideally like to attract people based in and around the Manchester/Cheshire regions for this recruitment opportunity. We’re currently working remotely and will return to a mix of office and home working in the future.
Pay and Benefits:
This Recruitment Consultant/Senior Recruitment Consultant role offers a competitive base salary plus:
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave (including shut down at Christmas/New Year!)
- 2 additional duvet days per year (target related)
- Ability to buy additional 3 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- ‘Managerial rewards’ for great performance
- E.g., meals out, vouchers, new shoes/trainers paid for!... etc
- Smaller, more frequent rewards (Clever Carrots) for good work too
- E.g., leave work early, £10 Costa vouchers, free lunch, brews made all day for you!
- Beer & Fizz in fridge Friday’s! (finish the week with a well-deserved drink at your desk)
- Last Friday of the month we head off early as a team for drinks
- Occasional subway lunches, bacon butties, cinema nights, social events and more!
What’s in it for you as a Recruiter/Senior Recruiter?
We actively encourage professional development and very much allow our team to work with real autonomy but with strong support where required. The culture of the company has been described as friendly, busy, fun, collaborative and supportive. We are lucky enough to have a great brand, an innovative team and a great reputation within our sector.
What would we like to see from you for this Recruitment Consultant/Senior Consultant role?
- Recruitment experience working with professionals, ideally some contract recruitment experience
- Very strong communication skills / happy to get on the phone / sociable
- A good team player but enjoys working autonomously using initiative
- A strong work ethic. Proactive and focused approach. Works at pace
- A personable demeanour and a sense of humour will ensure you fit well into our office!
As our business grows from strength to strength, this inevitably opens up new opportunities for strong performers to step up and take on new levels of responsibility. The career path continues through Senior Consultant to Managing Consultant, Team Leader and Associate Director, so there is plenty to go for and a great team and environment to be a part of.
For further information on this Recruiter/Senior Recruiter opportunity or for an informal chat around your background and potential suitability, please don’t hesitate to call me (Debbie Anderson) directly, or drop me a note with your CV and covering note explaining why you believe you are a strong candidate for this particular role. I look forward to hearing from you!