Regulatory Affairs Compliance Manager - Medicines - Global Healthcare Company - Yorkshire with some remote working - £negotiable + car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday, WFH part of the week
**This company will interview, offer and onboard remotely**
You will be responsible for managing a complex regulatory and submission strategy development whilst managing and delivering multiple projects across their health portfolio. You will lead a small team whilst remaining hands on.
A global Consumer Health & Hygiene company are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Compliance Manager - Medicines to join them in their new state of the art R&D Centre in Yorkshire.
- Global, leading health / hygiene company
- Brand new offices
- Remote working 2 days per week (once settled into the role)
- Great career progression
I'm recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Compliance Manager - Medicines to manage a small team whilst remaining hands on, delivering projects to strict timescales and ensuring all medicinal products remain compliant with the relevant legislation. You'll be responsible for;
- End to end regulatory affairs for new and existing medicinal portfolio
- Managing a range of projects (several projects concurrently)
- Managing a small team
- Developing and executing complex regulatory strategies
- Ensuring the products remain complaint, monitoring compliance constantly
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Compliance Manager - Medicines our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Ample experience in regulatory affairs within medicines (consumer or pharma)
- Good management experience
- Strong stakeholder management experience, being able to manage stakeholders cross functionally, internally, and externally
- End to end Regulatory Affairs experience, as well as strong knowledge of global legislation of medicinal products
- Excellent compliance experience
- Regulatory intelligence experience
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Compliance Manager - Medicines role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in an exciting global healthcare company who are at the forefront of their industry. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.