Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate - Chemical LegislationGlobal Healthcare Company - Yorkshire with some remote working - £negotiable, bonus, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday, WFH twice a week
**This company will interview, offer and onboard remotely**
You'll be responsible for ensuring any key ingredient changes and chemical legislation on relevant products meet all Health classifications including Cosmetics, CmDH, CLP, and REACh.
A global Consumer Health & Hygiene company are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate - Chemical Legislation to join them in their new state of the art R&D Centre in Yorkshire.
- Global, leading health / hygiene company
- Brand new offices
- Remote working 2 days per week (once settled into the role)
- Great career progression
I'm recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate - Chemical Legislation to This role is critical for ensuring any key ingredient changes and chemical legislation on relevant products meet all Health classifications including Cosmetics, CmDH, CLP, and REACh. You'll be responsible for;
- Monitoring and impact assessments on key ingredient changes and chemical legislation across (mainly) Cosmetics, CmDH, CLP and REACh
- Ensure existing and new products are complaint and adhere to relevant legislation
- Liaising with and providing information to senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Working in a fast paced environment
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate - Chemical Legislation our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Good experience in regulatory affairs within chemical legislation or cosmetic)
- Good knowledge of REACh
- Strong stakeholder management experience, being able to manage stakeholders cross functionally, internally, and externally
- End to end Regulatory Affairs experience
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate - Chemical Legislation role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in an exciting market expansion team who focus on chemical legislation and ingredients of a range of products. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.