Regional Business Manager – Wound Care – Belgium (Flanders Region) – €Competitive Salary Package
A global medical device company that have been steadily expanding their UK & wider European sales team over the past 3-4 years. They have a track record of developing their employees through the business with clear succession plans for each role.
Their market leading wound care/dermatology portfolio is used across the full breadth of the Belgian healthcare market including pharmacy, primary and secondary care settings.
My client is now looking for a driven, inspirational leaders to manage the sales team in promoting their products across the Flanders region.
- Define sales strategy and distribute across the field based commercial team
- Proactive strategic decision making based on market trends/intelligence
- Overall management responsibility of the sales team including recruitment, development, training, P&L, target setting and delivery.
As a Regional Business Manager, our client is looking for:
- Experience in managing medical, field-based sales teams across Belgium
- Proven experience developing talent
- Proficient English speaker
What should you do next?
This Regional Business Manager position is one not to be missed! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.