Regional Healthcare Development Manager - Small European Pharma Company - East of England (East Midlands & South East, including London) - £Competitive Salary + Package
- Our client is small in the UK, with a relatively flat management structure.
- They are extremely people orientated and one of their goals is to enable people to be the best they can be!
- They have a strong presence and an amazing offering in the respiratory arena and have recently ventured into a new therapy area and built a brand new team!
- You will be responsible for driving market access through successful interactions at CCG and ICS level.
- The main focus of the roles is likely to be product switches.
- You will capitalise on opportunities by influencing key stakeholders, shaping the market and creating the optimum selling environment for the product.
- You will work autonomously on patch, planning your accounts with short, medium and long-term objectives.
- You will be innovative and entrepreneurial in your approach to drive the best results.
- As a candidate, you will already be a successful and self-motivated Healthcare Development Manager or NHS Liaison Manager.
- You will ideally have current or very recent experience working in respiratory, but this is not essential.
- You will have a network of relationships at CCG level across the territory.
- You will understand both the national and local NHS environment and have a strong record of success.
What should you do next?
This Regional Healthcare Development Manager role is one not to be missed. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.