Regional Market Access Manager - Pharmaceutical Company – Amsterdam – €Attractive Salary Package
Though our client are now a blue-chip global pharma company, they’re still family owned and continue to adopt the same original values in supporting their team. They’re passionate about developing the highest quality of products both for human and animal use.
- 50,000 employees across over 100 countries worldwide
- Working with some of the most innovate products and studies across the Pharma industry
- Excellent benefits, culture, bonus package alongside an attractive salary package
- Fantastic opportunities for quick progression internally.
As a Regional Market Access Manager, your day to day responsibilities would be…
- Full commercial, strategic and project management responsibility for Metabolic therapy area across 11 midsize European countries (MIDI). These are The Nordics, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Portugal, Greece and Cyprus.
- Create region specific Market Access strategies and tools including approval and the intended approach into launch sequencing, pricing strategies, economic models, real world evidence and much more
- Be a subject matter expert and leader for the Metabolic therapy area across the region
Our client would be looking for the following skillset from applicants for this Regional Market Access Manager position…
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within Market Access either Pharma or Consultancy
- Broad Market Access background- HTA full process, price negotiation, developed budget impact models, Real World Evidence etc…
- Confidence in customer engagement and ability to adapt your approach dependant on the cultural needs to that particular country.
- International experience preferred but not essential
- Metabolism therapy area experience ideal but not essential
- PhD, Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree
What should you do next?
This Regional Market Access Manager role is one not to be missed! To discuss this fantastic position further or to find out about other jobs within Market Access, HEOR or Real World I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.