Registered Nurse/Midwife - Manchester - £competitive salary
A UK charity that has been operating for more than 40 years. The organisation has grown into the world's largest provider of contraception and safe abortion services, with more than 12,000 team members in 37 countries. They still provide services from that first clinic, the spiritual home of their global organisation.
- Uk's leading providers of safe abortion and vasectomy.
- Unapologetically pro-choice.
- Excellent salary with great benefits
- In return for your commitment and hard work, you will have plenty of opportunities to build on your experience. As a Registered Nurse/Midwife will be provided with career support, training for revalidation, on the job training and an environment for development.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse/Midwife who is passionate and committed to nursing women and delivering abortion care.As a Nurse/Midwife, you will care for women's health and support their reproductive rights. You can expect to work in a client-centred, hands-on, and fast-paced environment, providing expert clinical abortion to our clients.Working in the main surgical centres is a rewarding role for a Registered Nurse/Midwife, that would suit someone who enjoys working in a busy environment and working as a team-player.
- Pro-choice on abortion and an advocate of their mission of 'children by choice, not chance'
- A registered nurse/midwife who has worked within a Nurse/midwife led environment but who is also a team player
- A proven ability to work on your own, manage your time effectively prioritising your own workload and client case load under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- A flexible approach and act as a client advocate. Helping to maintain a pleasant and safe environment for clients.
- Ultrasound scan trained - Transabdominal & Transvaginal (desirable, but training will be provided if not trained in this area)
What should you do next?
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.