Regulatory Account Director - Leading Consultancy - Home Based - £neg + benefits
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful Consultancy on a permanent basis based in South Manchester / Cheshire however the role can be fully remote. They offer excellent training and development opportunities as well as great career progression and an excellent work/life balance. This role can be 100% remote based in the UK.
- Independently owned company
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Great training and development
- Exciting and innovative projects
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful Consultancy based in South Manchester / Cheshire. You'll be working on exciting projects with some of the biggest, most reputable pharma clients. This role offers huge variety and great career development.
- Highly successful Consultancy working with high profile pharmaceutical clients
- Privately owned company
- Highly varied role, working on exciting projects for leading pharma clients
- Great in house support, training and development
The Regulatory Account Director will be responsible for working closely with key clients to set a strategy for projects to be delivered on time and within budget. You will work closely with the Regulatory Writing team ensuring they are familiar with project briefs and are able to deliver as per the deliverables.
- Work in close partnership with clients, building strong relationships and providing strategic direction, driving future opportunities to develop accounts
- Work collaboratively with our Regulatory Writing team to ensure deliverables are met
- Managing and retaining accountability for all financial aspects of the account
To apply for this role as a Regulatory Account Director our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Experience within a regulatory environment with an understanding of clinical development documents, study reports, and associated submission documents
- A proven track record of leading accounts, strategic planning, new business development, budget management
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Regulatory writing experience is advantageous
- Degree educated in life sciences / pharmaceutical science
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment on new and exciting projects. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.