Regulatory Affairs Associate - Biocides - Global Healthcare Company - Yorkshire with some remote working - £negotiable bonus, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday, WFH twice a week
**This company will interview, offer and onboard remotely**
You will be responsible for managing regulatory and submission strategy development whilst managing and delivering multiple projects across their biocides portfolio.
A global Consumer Health & Hygiene company are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Associate - Biocides to join them in their new state of the art R&D Centre in Yorkshire.
- Global, leading health / hygiene company
- Brand new offices
- Remote working 2 days per week (once settled into the role)
- Great career progression
I'm recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Associate - Biocides to create regulatory submissions for multiple projects ensuring all professional biocidal products remain compliant with the relevant legislation. You'll be responsible for;
- End to end regulatory affairs for new and existing professional biocides portfolio
- Managing a range of projects (several projects concurrently)
- Develop global registration and technical documentation
- Ensuring the products remain complaint
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Associate - Biocides our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- 12 months experience in regulatory affairs within biocides (professional biocides is advantageous)
- Strong stakeholder management experience, being able to manage stakeholders cross functionally, internally, and externally
- Ecolab, Diversey would be advantageous
- End to end Regulatory Affairs experience, as well as strong knowledge of global biocides legislation
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Associate - Biocides role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in an exciting market expansion team who focus on professional biocides. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.