Regulatory Affairs Associate Manager – Biocides/Chemicals eCommerce brands - Global Consumer Healthcare Company - Yorkshire with remote working - £competitive basic salary + bonus, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday
**This company will interview and onboard remotely**
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global healthcare company based at their impressive R&D Centre in Yorkshire. The role will be a mix of remote and office working, and they have a great work/life balance as well as good wellbeing benefits. You will be working on some of the best-known brands within hygiene on a global basis and will work in an exciting newly formed team who focus on market expansion and e-commerce brands.
A global Consumer Health and Hygiene company are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Associate Manager – Biocides/Chemicals to join them in their new state of the art R&D Centre in Yorkshire.
- Global, leading health / hygiene company
- Brand new offices
- Remote working 2 days per week (once settled into the role)
- Great career progression – this is a GREAT opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career into a management role
The Regulatory Affairs Associate Manager – Biocides/Chemicals will team lead will managing and delivery regulatory projects to strict timescales and ensuring all hygiene products remain compliant with the relevant legislation.
- End to end regulatory affairs for new and existing hygiene products on a global basis
- Managing a range of projects (several projects concurrently)
- Developing and executing complex regulatory strategies
- Ensuring the products remain complaint, monitoring compliance constantly
- Assisting in developing products into new markets
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Associate Manager – Biocides / Chemicals our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- Ample experience in regulatory affairs within biocides or chemicals
- Strong stakeholder management experience, being able to manage stakeholders cross functionally, internally, and externally
- End to end Regulatory Affairs experience, as well as strong knowledge of global legislation of biocides and chemical products
- Excellent compliance experience
- Degree educated in a Science/Life Sciences subject
What should you do next?
(This Regulatory Affairs Associate Manager – Biocides/Chemicals role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment on new and exciting projects. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.