Regulatory Affairs Associate – Post Market Medical Devices – 9 Month FTC - Global Medical Devices Company – Remote (UK only) - £competitive with pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday
As the Regulatory Affairs Associate – Post Market Medical Devices you will be responsible for all post market surveillance activities across all products within their woundcare portfolio.
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global medical devices company. They develop and manufacture their own products and have an excellent R&D capability ensuring they stay at the forefront of medical devices and associated technology.
- Global, leading medical devices company
- Manufacture and register a range of high-qualitydevices as well as many more in the pipeline
- At the forefront of medical devices, particularly within wound care
- 100% home-based role
The Regulatory Affairs Associate – Post Market Medical Devices will be responsible for;
- All Post Market Surveillance activities across all products within Woundcare portfolio
- Keep a focus on product performance, safety and efficacy.
- Produce Post Market Surveillance Plans and Reports
- Maintain the Vigilance System for the Woundcare product portfolio
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Associate – Post Market Medical Devices our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- Ample regulatory affairs experience, ideally post market surveillance
- Ideally medical devices experience although pharma experience will also be considered
- Knowledge of PV
- Knowledge of MDD/MDR
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Associate – Post Market Medical Devices role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a market leading medical devices organisation who are at the forefront of what they do. To discuss further, please submit your current CV, or to hear about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I'm currently working on give me a call.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.