Regulatory Affairs Associate – Surgical – Post Marketing, Global Medical Devices company, Remote (Germany Only), €competitive basic salary, bonus, pension, healthcare, remote working
This is an exciting chance opportunity to work for a global, market-leading medical devices client based in Germany. The role is fully remote, and you’ll be part of a highly successful regulatory affairs team.
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global medical devices company based in Germany. They develop and manufacture their own products and have an excellent R&D capability ensuring they stay at the forefront of medical devices and associated technology.
- Global, leading medical devices company.
- Manufacture and register a range of high-quality devices as well as many more in the pipeline
- At the forefront of medical devices, particularly within surgical and wound care
This is an autonomous role whereby you will be responsible for all post-marketing activities for a range of medical devices, mainly within their surgical portfolio.
- Assist and develop all post-market activities for their surgical products.
- Manage all regulatory activities including compliance for products.
- Ensure all products remain compliant and adhere to legislation.
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Associate, our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Ample regulatory affairs experience within medical devices
- Ideally Class I-III experience
- Worked on a global basis and ideally knowledge or experience of FDA submissions
- Post-market experience
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Associate role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a marketing leading, global medical devices company.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.