Regulatory Affairs Director – Global Pharma/Medical Devices Company – Remote – £Competitive
As the Regulatory Affairs Director, you will be responsible for managing a small team whilst remaining hands on. You will be researching and setting regulatory strategies for both new and existing products (pharma and devices) on a global basis.
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful leading pharma. This is a 100% home-based role and would suit someone who likes to work autonomously.
- Privately owned company
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Great training and development
- Exciting and innovative product range covering pharma products and medical devices
As the Regulatory Affairs Director, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a small team of regulatory professionals whilst remaining hands on
- Plan and guide all regulatory activities for new products and ensure existing products remain compliant
- Advise in market access strategies
- Provides responses to regulatory agencies regarding product information or issues.
- Develop and implement regulatory strategies
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Director our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- Ample regulatory affairs experience ideally within pharma and medical devices
- Any therapy area will be considered, however experience in Dermatology and Wound Care is desirable
- Good knowledge of legislations in multiple regions including the US
- Good managerial experience
- Good experience developing and implementing regulatory strategies
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a highly successful, global pharma/medical devices company at the forefront of their therapy area. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.