Regulatory Affairs Manager – Global Medical Devices Company – Yorkshire - £Negotiable
I’m recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join a highly successful, global medical devices client based in Yorkshire. This company have had a highly successful year to date and are now looking for someone to lead the regulatory team whilst remaining hands on.
- Global medical devices company
- Manufacture and distribute a range of devices from Class I-III across multiple therapy areas
- Award winning company
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Idyllic location with plenty of onsite parking
You will be responsible for managing a small team whilst reaming hands on. You will be the SME for all regulatory queries, internally and externally
- Manage a team of regulatory, quality and compliance professionals
- Remain hands on, creating regulatory technical files for new products as well as maintaining those for existing products
- SME for all regulatory queries, both for the team internally and external partners / agencies
- Manage internal stakeholders and provide regular feedback and updates regarding regulatory matters
- Oversee the quality / compliance function
To apply for this role as Regulatory Affairs Manager our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Ample experience in a Regulatory Affairs Manager role
- Good experience in medical devices
- Knowledge of MDD/MDR
- Good knowledge of ISO13485
- Worked on a global basis, including FDA experience
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to lead a highly successful team within a global medical devices company and to help advance your Regulatory Affairs career. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.