Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate – Leading Pharma – London – £negotiable - 6 Month Contract
A leading pharmaceutical company are now recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate to join them on a 6 month contract. You’ll be responsible for renewals and variations of existing products as well as new dossier compilation for new products in the UK.
A leading, international pharmaceutical company specialising in generic pharmaceutical products
- Cover multiple therapy areas
- Manufacture their own products as well as partnering with 3rd party suppliers to strengthen their portfolio
- Operate internationally
- Supply to wholesalers, pharmacies, and hospitals
This is a realty exciting time to join a leading international generics company based in the heart of London as a Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate:
- Responsible for all Regulatory affairs matters with new and existing products
- Registering new products within the UK
- Variations and renewals for existing products
- 3rd party supplier management
- Providing regulatory support to the wider business
To apply for this role as a Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Excellent experience in a regulatory affairs manager role focusing on pharmaceutical products
- Good experience of renewals and variations
- Experienced liaising with the MHRA
- Good knowledge of generics pharmaceuticals
- Experienced working to strict timescales
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to take ownership of the regulatory affairs duties for a leading generics company based in London. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.