Regulatory Affairs Officer - Global Pharma - West London with some remote working - £negotiable, 10% bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance, 25days holiday + BH
The Regulatory Affairs Officer is responsible for CTA submissions for new pharmaceutical products across the UK as well as maintaining registrations and licences in existing markets across the EU.
This is an exciting time to join highly successful, well established, global pharmaceutical company based in West London.
- Global, well established pharmaceutical company
- Global company but have a small family feel to their UK affiliate.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Invest in training and development.
- Excellent flexible working options
The Regulatory Affairs Officer will be responsible for;
- Plan, prepare and assist with Clinical Trial Applications (CTAs) up to Proof of Concept Stage (Phase II)
- Responsible for the post marketing activities for products already licenced across the EU – renewals variations etc
- Gather regulatory intelligence and present findings to the team
- Act as a point of contact for UK based regulatory enquiries
To apply for this role as a Regulatory Affairs Officer our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Good regulatory experience within a pharma or CRO setting
- Either CTA or post market regulatory experience is desired
- Good knowledge of EU legislation
- Science based degree
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Officer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a well established, global pharma company who are at the forefront of their market. If you are interested in this role or want to hear about any other Regulatory Affairs jobs, please get in touch.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.