Regulatory Intelligence Manager – Nutrition, Vitamins & Supplements, Global Healthcare Company
Remote (UK only) with some travel to Yorkshire, £Negotiable dependent on experience, car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare
You will provide well researched and timely regulatory intelligence to the wider business ensuring they stay ahead of the market with both new and existing products within their Nutrition, Vitamins and Supplements portfolio.
A global healthcare company is now recruiting for a Regulatory Intelligence Manager – Nutrition, Vitamins & Supplements. They are going through a period of continued success and have very ambitious growth plans for 20/21. It is a very exciting time for the company and a great time to join them.
- Global, leading health / hygiene company
- Brand new, state of the art offices
- Excellent flexible working options
- Great career progression
Working in a highly successful global team, the Regulatory Intelligence Manager – Nutrition, Vitamins & Supplements will be responsible for;
- Carrying out regulatory intelligence activities for all brands within their Nutrition, Vitamins & Supplements portfolio
- Creating insights and reports and presenting these back to the wider business
- Closely monitor, and provide accurate assessment of any external regulatory changes that can present opportunities and / or risks to the business
- Take part in Trade Associations
To apply for this role as Regulatory Intelligence Manager – Nutrition, Vitamins & Supplements our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience.
- Good Regulatory Intelligence OR Regulatory Affairs experience within nutrition, food supplements, vitamins, minerals, infant nutrition (other products will also be considered)
- Good knowledge of the relevant regulations surrounding food, nutritional products, vitamins, supplements etc
- Good attention to detail, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to digest and translate regulatory/technical requirements for the business.
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Intelligence Manager – Nutrition, Vitamins & Supplements role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a highly successful division of a global, leading healthcare company. To discuss further, please submit your current CV or give me a call to chat through other Regulatory Affairs jobs I'm hiring for.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.