Regulatory Systems Associate-Global Healthcare Company-Yorkshire with some remote working £negotiable + bonus, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday, WFH twice a week
**This company will interview, offer and onboard remotely**
The Regulatory Systems Associate will ensure the regulatory systems are fit for purpose, ensuring that the user community is supported and fully trained in system usage.
A global Consumer Health & Hygiene company are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Systems Associate to join them in their new state of the art R&D Centre in Yorkshire.
- Global, leading health / hygiene company
- Brand new offices
- Remote working 2 days per week (once settled into the role)
- Great career progression
I’m recruiting for a Regulatory Systems Associate to ensure all regulatory systems are fit for purpose and ensuring the user community are supported and fully trained in system usage. You’ll be responsible for;
- Keep track of all regulatory systems, ensuring they are fit for purpose and kept up to date
- Provide user to support to the wider business on all regulatory systems
- Bridge the gap between IT and Regulatory Affairs
- Ensure complete and thorough system documentation for systems administration and end user
To apply for this role as Regulatory Systems Associate our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- Chemicals/Medicines Regulations and Compliance Expertise (REACh, XEVMPD, UDI).
- Strong IT literacy is essential
- Healthcare, Personal Care, Medical Device or other Healthcare related industry is essential
- Experience with business process and requirements analysis as a critical input to systems design and validation.
- Strong Computer System Validation (CSV) and Good Practices (GxP)
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Systems Associate role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a global healthcare company who are at the forefront of their industry. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.