Senior Medical Writer - Passionate, Highly Scientific Medical Communications Agency - Fully Remote - Competitive DoE
*Fully remote interviews and onboarding process*
This innovative, passionate agency is in need of a Senior Medical Writer to join their growing team. This agency is based in South Manchester, however, would consider completely remote candidates. This is a highly varied role, working as part of a consultative and strategic full-service team. To apply for the position, you will need at least 2 years' experience working at Medical Writer level in a comparative agency.
This innovative, fast growing agency is in need of a Senior Medical Writer to join their vibrant team. This agency is based in a trendy suburb in South Manchester; however, they are open for experienced writers to be 100% home-based- this agency has a great structure in place to support remote workers.
- This company has grown organically over the past 15 years, there are now around 60 passionate team members.
- This agency works across a highly varied range of projects, including publications, meetings and events, digital communications, external expert relations and medical education.
- This agency is highly scientific and work across a broad range of therapy areas including oncology, haematology, immunology, and neurology.
- This agency offers full-service strategic support to their pharmaceutical clients, they offer a client facing consultative approach.
- This agency has industry leading benefits.
This Remote Senior Medical Writer opportunity will involve overseeing team members and creating a range of innovative, scientific project deliverables. This role will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Working closely with clients and key external experts to deliver high-quality content with scientific integrity across a range of medical communications deliverables.
- Leadership of large projects/specific workstreams, with responsibility for the quality and scientific integrity of all outputs delivered by the team across assigned projects/workstreams.
- Leadership of large projects/specific workstreams, with responsibility for the quality and scientific integrity of all outputs delivered by the team across assigned projects/workstreams
To apply for this Senior Medical Writer opportunity, our client was hoping for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- Advanced degree in the life sciences or related field preferred.
- At least 2 years' experience at Medical Writer level in a medical communications agency
- Demonstrated ability to forge strong stakeholder relationships, take leadership of large, complex projects, and ensure the quality of outputs developed by other team members
- Excellent writing and reviewing skills; outstanding attention-to-detail; strong project, time and client management skills; excellent interpersonal and communication skills; proactivity; solutions focus.
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed if you're looking to make your next role within Medical Communications. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.