Senior Research Executive / Research Manager / Senior Research Manager - Real World Studies - South Manchester - £30 - 42K DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a global healthcare consultancy in South Manchester.
This consultancy has over 20 years' experience conducting Real World Data studies which typically focus on treatment patterns, patient and caregiver reported outcomes, healthcare resource use and comparative effectiveness.
The company are performing extremely well, conducting highly profitable DSP's worldwide to address strategic issues across marketing, business intelligence, health outcomes, market access and communications.
This role will sit within the DSP team (Disease Specific Programmes). You will be responsible for managing projects from inception through to delivery. Responsibilities include:
- Coaching and line management
- Management of projects throughout all stages - design, analysis, presentation
- Become the go to expert within a specific disease area
- Client management - ensuring all client information and requirements are met
- Development and execution of analysis plans
- Management of employee workloads - ensuring projects are well staffed
To be considered for this position you should have:
- Experience within pharmaceutical / healthcare within an agency environment
- Experience within quantitative or mixed methods research
- A high level of interpersonal skills
- Experience working within Real World Studies would be ideal
- A high level of numeracy and analytical skills
What should you do next?
To discuss further, please submit your current CV. If this role isn't quite for you I'd be more than happy to speak about any other Market Research jobs I'm currently working on too, so give me a call today.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.