Research Physician - CRO - London - £competitive
An excellent opportunity for a Medical Doctor to join an innovative, dynamic, and adaptive Contract Research Organisation (CRO) based in London, conducting clinical research on behalf of clients in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Great training & development
- Specific clinical training for this role in conjunction with management and leadership training is provided from the outset and ongoing
- An opportunity to register with the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine and complete PMST. Beyond this there are opportunities to obtain post graduate qualifications including an MSc and a PhD in clinical pharmacology.
Fantastic opportunity for a knowledgeable and ambitious GMC registered doctor to make a noticeable impact within a world-renowned clinical research organisation working with a varied group of international biotechnology and pharmaceutical clients.
- Working across a range of clinical trials involving both health and patient volunteers.
- Contributing to original research, developing a skill set that includes protocol development and data analysis and reporting.
- Full training provided through this multi-faceted role. You are also given the opportunity to present at national and international meetings, allowing you to build your research toolkit.
- You will join a close-knit team and will report into the Medical Director who is a Fellow of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine and of the Royal College Anaesthetists.
- This is a clinical position like any clinical NHS post you may apply for, but through your work in a supportive, stable team you will have the opportunity to contribute to publications, to quality process improvements and become involved in teaching.
This is an ideal role for a Medical Doctor interested in joining the pharmaceutical industry.
- GMC registered and UK experience
- Your previous training should include at least 2 years post Foundation Training experience
- Good Quality clinical skills and the capacity to apply sound clinical knowledge and judgement
What should you do next?
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.