Recruitment Researcher / Resourcer – Specialised Recruitment Consultancy – Manchester, UK (Home-based Initially) - £Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits, Bonus Scheme & Culture
Join an innovative Recruitment Consultancy rated “World-Class” for Customer Service!
We are Carrot Recruitment:
We’re a highly specialised recruitment consultancy, working with some of the world’s largest Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Life Sciences companies and we presently have an opportunity for someone to join us as a Recruitment Researcher/Resourcer. You may be a talented graduate looking to begin your career in recruitment or you may have some prior experience working within a sales or target-related environment or indeed you may already have experience of working in a recruitment consultancy, perhaps in a researcher/resource role or as a junior consultant. We are Manchester based and would ideally like to attract people based in and around the Manchester / Cheshire regions.
What is the Opportunity?
We have an excellent opportunity for you to join us as a Recruitment Researcher, working with our Consultants to support them in finding great candidates for our valued clients across the UK. You will also support with a range of admin tasks whilst learning how to develop your commercial skills and ideally work towards a rewarding career as a Recruitment Consultant. All the training and guidance you need will be offered.
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave (including shut down at Christmas/New Year!)
- 2 additional duvet days per year(target related)
- Ability to buy additional 3 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- ‘Managerial rewards’ for great performance
- E.g., meals out, vouchers, new shoes/trainers paid for!... etc
- Smaller, more frequent rewards (Clever Carrots) for good work too
- E.g., leave work early, £10 Costa vouchers, free lunch, brews made all day for you!
- Beer & Fizz in fridge Friday’s! (finish the week with a well-deserved drink at your desk)
- Last Friday of the month we head off early as a team for drinks
- Occasional subway lunches, bacon butties, cinema nights, social events and more!
What’s in it for you?
We will provide full training on resourcing/recruitment and the market sectors you are covering as required. We actively encourage professional development and very much allow our team to work with real autonomy but with strong support where required. The culture of the company has been described as friendly, busy, fun, collaborative and supportive. We are lucky enough to have a great brand, an innovative team and a great reputation within our sector.
What would we like to see from you?
- Ideally will have experience of working in a sales-related or target driven environment
- Highly organised and tenacious with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Very strong communication skills / happy to get on the phone / sociable
- A good team player but enjoys working autonomously using initiative
- A strong work ethic. Proactive and focused approach. Works at pace
- Confident and not phased by tasks outside your comfort zone, wants to push and learn
- A personable demeanour and a sense of humour will ensure you fit well into our office!
As our business grows from strength to strength, this inevitably opens up new opportunities for strong performers to step up and take on new levels of responsibility. The career path starts as a Researcher / Resourcer, and with strong performance, you can choose to develop your career within recruitment if you wish. So, there is plenty to go for and what a great team and a great environment to be part of.
For further information or just an informal chat around your background and potential suitability, please don’t hesitate to call me (Martin Anderson) directly, or drop me a note with your CV and covering note explaining why you believe you are a strong candidate for this particular role. I look forward to hearing from you!