Senior Medical Writer – Medical Communications / Medical Education agency – Cheadle, Greater Manchester, UK – £DOE + Bonus + Benefits
Work in the exciting areas of ultra-rare orphan diseases, oncology and infectious diseases with 30 days annual leave as standard
With over 20 years’ experience and 100% of their editorial team having PhDs, this medical communications agency are well-known for their exceptional quality, high science work.
- Three main service areas: Strategic Medical Communications, Medical Writing and Content Development, and Project and Event Management
- 60 employees with offices in the UK and EU
- Therapy Areas: ultra-rare orphan diseases, oncology, and infectious diseases
- Long standing client partnerships (as long as 20 years!)
- Benefits include performance-based bonus scheme, 30 days annual leave as standard, flexible working, homeworking
This is a highly varied Senior Medical Writer job, however, your key responsibilities will cover:
- Working across a whole range of projects including publications, training materials, advisory boards, launch campaigns, digital tools and events.
- Provide scientific input for symposia and advisory board meetings, including development of agenda, meeting content and printed/digital materials
- Build trusting, professional relationships with clients and healthcare professionals
- Contribute to innovative "out of the box" solutions for medical writing projects
To be successful within this Senior Medical Writer role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Either a PhD, or an MSc alongside exceptional industry experience
- Recent experience as a Senior Medical Writer within a medical communications agency setting
- Excellent communications skills
- A passion for medical education
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a company who pride themselves on inciting a company culture that encourages and rewards initiative taking, resourcefulness and enterprise.
To discuss this Senior Medical Writer role, or other similar medical communications medical writing jobs further, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.