Safety Manager, Toxicology – Global Healthcare Company – Slough with remote working - £Negotiable
You will provide safety input, guidance and leadership whilst acing as key business partner to support the launch of newly created, digitally-born brands, spanning across a variety of regulatory classifications.
A global healthcare company is now recruiting for a Safety Manager (Toxicology). They are going through a period of continued success and have very ambitious growth plans for 20/21. It is a very exciting time for the company and a great time to join them.
- Global, leading health / hygiene company
- Brand new, state of the art offices
- Excellent flexible working options
- Great career progression
Working in a newly created team, focusing on innovative new products, the Safety Manager – Toxicology will be responsible for;
- Provide Safety / Toxicological expertise and leadership
- Act as the key interface with external partners, where you will apply your technical and safety knowledge.
- Develop innovative strategies and go-to-market models to enable the launch of new products
- Contribute towards the establishment of commercial / technical service agreements with external partners
- Develop appropriate training materials for internal and external users
- Participate in regular management reviews and lead Safety management reviews
To apply for this role as Safety Manager – Toxicology our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience.
- Ample toxicology/safety experience ideally within pharma, cosmetics, biocides/chemicals, or medical devices
- Management experience
- High level of accuracy in reviewing and authoring documentation.
- Good attention to detail, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to digest and translate regulatory/technical requirements for the business.
- Educated to honours degree level in a scientific field or equivalent experience
What should you do next?
This Safety Manager - Toxicology role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a brand-new division of a global, leading healthcare company. You’ll have the opportunity to manage a team whilst remaining hands on. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.