Scientific Director – High Science working with Big Pharma – Cheshire / Remote – c£75K+ full package
Support the ongoing growth and future direction of the agency and provide leadership and management of the scientific team.
Design and develop inspirational scientific communications that drive continuous improvements in healthcare standards and patient outcomes.
- Empower their employees, enabling them to do what they do best
- Genuine focus on employee health and well-being
- Flexible working environment to encourage a sensible work/life balance
- Science is core to everything they do
- Provide a full range of medical communication solutions including publications, meetings and event support, digital services as well as a range of specialist health economic and regulatory writing services.
To enable this agency’s continued growth and expansion, I am looking for a Scientific Director to provide technical, scientific and strategic leadership of the editorial team, and internal leadership and management for designated line reports.
- Evaluate scientific data objectively in order to report results and manage, review or write a full range of high-quality deliverables
- Produce clear, accurate, well-written and compliant materials.
- Guide the teams to produce a range of materials aimed at educating the medical community.
- Therapy areas include Oncology, Immunology, Rare Diseases, Women’s Health and CNS.
- Deliverables include publication planning, Meetings and events (Ad Boards, Symposia, Conferences and CME) and Digital
- Other services include health outcomes, health economics and regulatory writing.
Working as principal Medical Writer, Scientific Team Lead, Scientific Advisor or currently a Scientific Director who wants to join a fresh thinking, ambitious, growing agency who empower and look after their staff and ensure science is at the core of everything they do.
- A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills who gets the best from people
- Comfortable working with departmental heads, inputting ideas and sharing best practice
- Enjoys working across a range of deliverables including meeting and event support, digital services and publications.
- Enjoys leading scientific discussions with key stakeholders and medical experts.
What should you do next?
This Scientific Director role is one not to be missed; your role will be fundamental to producing exceptionally high quality, high science content for top pharma companies. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.