Scientific Director – London or Manchester – partner with exciting biopharmaceutical clients to deliver scientific excellence.
An opportunity to be part of a fully integrated global group who work with clients from early phase discovery through to product commercialisation.The Medical Communications team sit within a broader Comms team including Advertising, PR, Creative and Digital colleagues. The Communications team are then part of a wider business who work with biopharmaceutical clients, often from initial lab discovery through to product commercialisation.
- Unique business model combining global CRO and global CCO
- Offer end-to-end fully integrated solutions for their biopharmaceutical clients
- UK, European and global accounts
- Close knit Communications team based in central London and central Manchester
- Produce multichannel and multinational campaigns with deliverables spanning strategic planning, publication planning, medical education and content creation for material such as technical documents, dossiers, slides, animations, websites and apps - accessible, coherent copy for any channel that a HCP can access.
Scientific Director to join the London or Manchester team of the Medical Communications division of a global CRO and CCO business
- Manage the Writing team in their quest to translate complex science into compelling messages that deliver value and action.
- Provide content that can be syndicated across all media and channels to deliver solutions to enhance patient care
- Provide flawless execution of multiple simultaneous projects, offering high level scientific advice and guidance across all account teams
- Develop innovative tactical and strategic plans that are well aligned to client needs
- Drive business development initiatives
A Principal Medical Writer, Scientific Lead or currently a Scientific Director, you enjoy supporting a team, inputting into client strategy and taking a pride in delivering innovative and effective communication solutions.
- Detailed knowledge of at least two therapy areas, knowledge that extends beyond the specific product they work on
- A forward thinking, solutions-focused approach
- An inquisitive and curious mind
- Able to inspire and influence
- Strong understanding of the pharmaceutical drug development and approval process
What should you do next?
This Scientific Director position offers the opportunity to lead the writing teams, be part of a global integrated group and be a key ambassador for the company and its values. I am happy to discuss further and answer any questions you have so please apply today and let's get talking! Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.